We got Saajan (Idli) and Saavan (Sambar) together this evening, making it the perfect opportunity for another chair photo. Arlington's most eligible bachelors have changed a ton since their last photo:
As you can see, they've grown considerably - Saajan is heavier, and would have a big advantage over Saavan on either the football field or the wrestling ring, but Saavan has a slight height advantage, and therefore should be able to dominate the boards. Aside from their physical differences, they have a lot in common - they both drool uncontrollably (although Saavan was showing off his spitup abilities as well), and they both get incredibly fussy when they're tired. Which made the second edition of the chair photo a bit difficult.
For the first time, they appeared to acknowledge each other, if only slightly. Saavan gave Saajan a big smile (although it could have been gas), and Saajan grabbed Saavan's hand (although he might have thought it was a rattle). They didn't actually play together, but there was some interaction, which was cool. Saajan was also wearing a kickass pair of Pumas, which definitely made Saavan's dad a little jealous.
Neha hopes they become "mischievous" as they get older, which I think is weird. I'm not sure I see the appeal in them becoming bank robbers or something. Although maybe I do. It would definitely be kind of cool. Especially during this ongoing financial crisis. In fact "Idli and Sambar" would be a great name for a bank robbing duo. That's it. They're becoming bank robbers. I'll discuss cultivating the boys' talent in this regard with Saajan's dad, AC. He'll definitely be up for it. He's from Texas.
One more photo from the Saaj-Saav meeting, in which Saav was able to sneak up on Saajan for the pin...
No comments:
Post a Comment