Ed. note - Saavan alone wasn't enough to inspire his mommy to blog. But when Saavan started DANCING? Mommy could no longer hold back.
Saavan has always shown an affinity for dancing. In the past few weeks he's shown an even greater enthusiasm for the art ever since we watched the You Tube clip of the Minnesota wedding party dancing down the aisle to Chris Brown's "Forever." Upon seeing the clip, Saavan couldn't help but participate (especially because he realized that he's already a better dancer than anyone in that video):
Saavan followed up his Chris Brown performance with a quick tribute to Michael Jackson (although he then saw Mommy's diaper bag and got somewhat distracted):
So now whenever Saavan hears music he starts bouncing up and down and tapping his right foot to the music. Today we were at Best Buy and a Michael Jackson #1 Hits DVD was playing. Saavan immediately ran up to the TV and started his smooth moves impressing all those around him. I tried pulling him away but he wouldn't leave and danced through "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" and "I wanna Rock With You." On the way home we were listening to some Bollywood music and he started clapping along and bouncing in his car seat. I couldn't be prouder of his taste in music thus far!
I know many of you are thinking that Saavan got his dancing genes from his mama, and you're right! (Don't let Anuj tell you otherwise; although as most of you have seen him dance you wouldn't believe him anyway!) Ed. note - :(
Anuj and I are hoping that Saavan will be on Season 25 of America's Best Dance Crew and I'm hoping he may even fulfill my dream and make it into a Bollywood movie someday!
2 comments:
aww didi. so cute. he will make it into a bollywood movie.
It will also pay off in his performances as part of N'Dian Sync.
Post a Comment