Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Reunited...


I'm flying to Chicago to meet Neha and Saavan, who have been in Michigan since the weekend before last. It will have been 9 days since I last saw Saav, and given that he's only 60-some days old, that's a long time. And I'm not going to lie. I miss the little guy. I'm interested to see how what actually happens when we meet tomorrow. I'd imagine that he's going to act all aloof, and pretend I'm not even there. He might even poop in his pants, just to try and hide his excitement in seeing me. So the question is how do I act in response? Do I try and act all cool? Or just show my excitement and admit that I missed him a lot. I'll probably cave and just give him a big hug. I doubt I'll poop my pants though.

No new pictures this week, because I have neither the camera nor the baby with me. But! I've figured out how to upload videos on to Youtube. So check out Saavan dancing to Prince (he really gets into it around the 30-second mark). And please ignore my horrific voice providing the play-by-play.

No comments: