Yesterday our friends Rupa and Rahul, whom I lovingly blogged about previously here, had a beautiful baby boy, Aarav Bihani Shah. Check him out above. He is, indisputably, damn cute. He's also the final member of the baby supergroup known as N'Dian Sync, a band that promises to change the world in ways unseen since the musical stylings of the Wild Stallions. We're thrilled for Rupa and Rahul (and honestly I'm a little jealous of Aarav, who presumably has inherited his parents' perfect skin), although I'm most excited for Saavan, who now has a place to crash whenever he hits up NYC. With Saajan down in Arlington, Kavi in Philly, and Aarav in the Big (smelly) Apple, N'Dian Sync has the East Coast on lockdown.
Welcome to the party Aarav! We can't wait to meet you.
(We also can't wait to hear about Rahul's first diaper change. He consistently refused our repeated offers to practice changing Saavan.)
*In case you'd forgotten what Saavan looked like (I don't blame you; it's been a while since the last post), here's a recent photo of the Saav-man from our trip to the Bahamas:
No comments:
Post a Comment