We received incredible news very early this morning. The first of the
2008 babies was born! Riya and Veeral, to whom I give all the credit for inspiring us to undertake this pregnancy adventure, had a beautiful baby boy, Kavi Saha Shah. He's truly amazing, and I can't imagine anyone receiving a better Valentine's Day gift. There is no doubt in my mind that Riya and Veeral are going to be awesome parents, and I only hope that we can follow their example. Indeed, Veeral, who has always been something of a health nut, has already started Kavi on strict exercise regimen. Here is a picture of dad and baby working out this morning immediately after the birth:

Just kidding! Here are some real
pictures of Kavi, who is absolutely beautiful (Neha and I got him his Michigan gear!). Job well done, Veeral and Riya! We couldn't be happier for you. Although Veeral, if the Kavi blog starts pulling in more advertising revenue than this one (meaning more than $0), I may have to pull that link.
Congratulations again, the parents Shah, on the addition to your family, and the new life ahead of you. We can't wait to meet Baby Kavi! And darn you guys for taking an awesome potential name for The Baby Vohra.
1 comment:
Thanks for my first shot out on the internet...just to be clear, baby vohra is the backup singer right?
- Kavi
Post a Comment